A Note From Kate: Well of Life’s 10 Commandments of Weight Loss
by welloflife | Jul 8, 2011
- Thou shalt love thyself and treat thyself with respect.
- Thou shalt not let others bring them down.
- Thou shalt avoid office pastries and treats.
- Thou shalt exercise 3-4 times per week, minimum.
- Thou shalt eat a vegetable at every meal.
- Thou shalt say no to temptations.
- Thou shalt not say “I can’t.”
- Thou shalt remember that a slip-up can be fixed and is no reason for a slip-day, week, or month.
- Thou shalt remember that they are more than a number on a scale.
- Thou shalt remember the Well of Life Motto: If it does not grow from the ground; have a mother, father; moo, cluck, or swim; DON’T EAT IT!