Plastic Surgery Alternatives
Cherish the skin you’re in!
We respect the bodies we have been given, so we offer only the best, most cutting edge, non-invasive treatments possible at our spa. These treatments are designed to give you the results you want without the use of plastic surgery or Botox injections.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture uses hair-thin needles gently inserted into specific points on the face to facilitate the movement of blood and stimulate the production of collagen. This collagen production smooths wrinkles and gives a firmness to the skin for a healthy, glowing complexion. Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture may also be used to tighten the skin under the chin and around the jowls, decrease inflammation, and lessen puffy or droopy eyelids.
Natural herbal creams are applied in a soothing herbal facial mask in an add-on to this lovely treatment.
A complete course of treatments is 10 to 12 sessions, with 1 to 3 sessions a week. The measure of improvement depends on the individual. Factors such as diet, exercise, and lifestyle also contribute to the effectiveness of the treatments. Noticeable results are usually achieved after 6 to 8 sessions. A session takes about 60 minutes.
A chemical peel is a technique which involves the application of a variety of chemical solutions to remove the damaged outer layers of dead skin cells from the skin’s surface. It is extremely beneficial for many skin conditions, such as hyperpigmentation, rosacea, acne, sun damage, and photo aging. By removing the build-up of dead skin cells and stimulating the regenerative process, you will notice marked improvements in the formation of wrinkles and fine lines, texture and tone of the skin, hydration, reduced pore size, clearing of blemishes and more balanced oil production, and an overall healthier skin appearance. When the skin peel is completed and your professional has determined the skin is healed, daily skin care is essential. The most important part of a home care routine is a cleanser and a sunblock. Next in importance is a supportive cell rejuvenator. These are the basics. Additional specialty products, such as pumice and buffing washes, antioxidants, eye serums, nighttime moisturizers, AHAs, ascorbic acid, retinol, enzymes, masks, and topical correctives may be added to enhance and maintain results.
Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical, non-chemical, non-invasive method of skin resurfacing that utilizes fine crystals to provide effective exfoliation and rejuvenation of the superficial layers of the skin. A stream of fine aluminum oxide crystals is targeted over the skin. The crystals abrade away old, dead skin cells, which a vacuum then picks up with gentle suction. This promotes the growth of collagen and new, rejuvenated skin. Increasing the blood supply provides nutrients necessary for skin regeneration, repair, and increased cellular turnover. In return, the skin’s elasticity and texture is improved and the pigment is balanced.
Targeting the mechanisms that affect skin degradation, this unique facial focuses on those critical areas of concern, such as wrinkles and fine lines, crow’s feet, puffy eyes, crepey neck, and dry, lifeless skin.
Relax and enjoy as your skin undergoes a magical re-youthing transformation.
Beautify from the inside!
We at Well Spa & Fitness want to give you the best tools to attain internal and external beauty. Here are some ideas on how to augment your cosmetic treatments to gain the most benefits!
- Reward your body with affirming and enhancing activities, like massages, meditative therapies, aromatherapy, or listening to music
- Exercise to reverse the clock naturally. Strength training will life your spirits, tone your body, and increase your self-esteem!
- Eat a balanced diet to nourish your body and soul. If you’re interested in learning more, we can direct you to one of our nutritional clinicians at the Well of Life Center.
- Drink plenty of water to make your skin moist and flush out toxins.
- Keep your skin clean and hydrated. Wear sunblock to avoid premature wrinkles. A daily skin care routine is essential with a cleanser and sunblock/moisturizer.
- Get an adequate night’s sleep to repair daytime cellular damage and relax your mind.
- Rid yourself of stress and anger. We can wear these unattractive emotions on our face, which negatively impacts the skin and damages our internal organs. Learn to see the positive in life; it will help you live longer.
- Have a romance with life. If you feel as though life has passed you by, reinvent your career or relationships. Transform your perceptions. Get passionate about your life by tapping into you creative side.
- Volunteer to help others. See yourself benevolently refelcted in their eyes.